About the Technology
The E4D Dentist System system represents the future of dentistry using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) in the dental office. Without using impression materials that could potentially create an unpleasant experience for patients—nor any type of powder—E4D Dentist Systemor enables dentists to use a hand-held scanning technology to obtain digital impressions of a patient’s teeth. This method is fast, accurate, and far more comfortable for patients than traditional techniques. E4D Dentist System incorporates highly intuitive design software that dental professionals use to design the patient’s crown, veneer, or filling from start to finish, all while the patient watches in the office. This software has the ability to produce multiple restorations in a single dental visit! After the design of the restoration is complete, a metal-free, natural-looking material is placed in a milling unit where high-speed, state-of-the-art instrumentation creates a precise crown, veneer, or filling that will fit the patient perfectly. The entire process is so short that the patient receives his or her permanent restoration in the same visit.
- Crowns - for decayed, chipped, cracked, worn-down or discolored teeth
- Veneers - for worn, discolored or gapping teeth
- Fillings (inlays, onlays) - for decayed or worn teeth or replacing with old metal fillings
Why Choose Digital Dentistry?
- CAD/CAM techniques are precise and accurate.
- Restorations match existing teeth to provide a natural bite and smile.
- A relaxing patient experience.
- There’s no need for conventional impressions or temporaries.
- Patients can receive their restorations same-day; multiple visits are no longer necessary.
If you have questions about E4D or would like to obtain more information on this innovative technology, please contact our office.